Dec 12, 2010

It's been...

...a year and 3 months since I last posted anything here. At first I got lazy, then SPM came. And now SPM's almost over(ONE MORE), so here I am back again.

I want to do a lot of things after SPM. Pray to god I don't just sit around like I usually do when holiday comes. Firstly, I want to do something with my hair, cut it for instance, Split-ends have attacked me since months ago and I haven't got around to do anything about it. My friends and I are going for a fancy night out so I need a new dress. And shoes. And accessories. I want to go shopping, that's about what I'm saying. I need new clothes. And learn how to make a hair updo.

I also want to scout around for jobs. That pays decently for an SPM-leaver. I want to play Sims til I get bored of it, master my Rock Band skills(pfft), take my DRIVING LESSONS, be a more useful daughter and sister to the family(again...pfft), see colleges, get my certificates from school, andddd update this crap I call a blog more frequently. Heh. There are a lot more things I want to do. I know it. Just not in my head right now. Somewhere back. Okay that's it. Enough for now.

Toodles :)

No comments: