Dec 7, 2008

I'm an Alice -not!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I took the quiz and got Alice. I wonder why I got her.
Let's see. She's bubbly, I'm not. She can see the future, I can't. No similarities.
Gosh, I really wanna watch Twilight again. I read the paper yesterday and there's a section where they bashed the movie. Stupid people.

I am totally bored. I went to Sharanya's on Thurs with Szeyan and Lina and we played badminton. Other than that, my holiday is dull, boring. So I got a couple of DVDs and watched them. I watched One Tree Hill Season 5 but its only part 1. I wanna watch the part 2, which is episode 12 onwards. Whoever has the dvd, please let me borrow.
The O.C Season 4, I can't believe Marissa's dead. And Taylor is funny. I want more DVDs!
My grandma's coming tomorrow and I had to clean up my room. Tomorrow's like raya? It doesn't feel like raya.

No comments: