Aug 20, 2009

Alive -not

I'm practically dead. I'm becoming like Szeyan with the dead blog. It's been how many months?? since I posted anything. I'm such a lazy ass.

"Exam"
I kinda hate that word. We just finished our August test in school today. I didn't realize there was a test until just a week before it , so of course as usual, I only did a last minute revision. Which sucks, by the way. I'd like to think I failed most of the subjects so that I'd be happy if I pass anything. I know, not a very good way to motivate myself to do better next time, but whatever. Right now, anything goes for me. I'm just such a lazy ass, as I mentioned before. Even as I keep reminding myself to study consistently, I don't. Dear god, help this poor kid over here who can't even listen to herself.

I cannot go on like this. I have to push up my grades, get decent, normal grades. Not below average.

Anyways, Julian's solo debut album is coming out ! It's called Phrazes for the Young. He seems to like lose weight or something he looks hot!hot!Hot!HOT!
God, I love him. Oh, and The Strokes 4th album is coming out early next year. They're currently recording it.

No comments: