Aug 22, 2009

The Veronicas

The Brisbane twins Lisa Marie and Jessica Louise Origliasso(Lisa & Jess). Also known as The Veronicas. They're Italian-Australian.
When you see them on tv they look tall right? They're not. They're extremely small.


See what I mean?They look tall here. Amazing what photos can do.


I don't know why I like them. They're cool to me for some bloody reason. I'm like addicted to all of their songs. They're all over my playlist. They don't suck live. They have a nice voice, I guess. But annoying. But nice. Like Cassadee Pope. Nice but annoying but nice.

But I'd have to say they have bad taste on guys. I mean, does all pretty people have to have bad taste in picking guys? Don't let me start with Jess's ex. He looks like a woman. Lisa's ex, Dean Geyer is okay and her current one, Reeve Carney is, umm okay too. Maybe. But absolutely better than Azaria, Jess's ex.



We started fasting today. Happy Fasting People!

No comments: