Jan 1, 2009

What a holiday..

It's been a long time since I last posted anything here. PMR results came out two days ago. Unfortunately, I didn't get straight As. 6As n 2Bs. My Bs are KH ang Geo. *sigh* I wonder why I didn't cry. Disappointed, yes of course. My friends from my old school got 8As. It's okay. Not the end of the world. There's more to go. I'm thinking of what stream to take next year. I guess I'm gonna go with pure science. Hopefully, I can get into science class with my result. Need to be more serious next year. I went out with Lina last week to buy school stuffs. I didn't realize until then that searching for a pencil case is hard. Haha. In the end, we bought from the last place you'd think of to find school stuffs. Holiday is coming to an end and I didn't even go anywhere for vacation. I never thought I would say this, but I couldn't wait for school to start.

2 comments: